Do you want to know how to convert multiple MSG files to PDF? here we will show you the best and free techniques.
There are a number of users that have a regular task of producing a backup of all key messages in a business. There are numerous emails that are extremely important to maintain and may be viewed at any moment. This is because it has become vital for MS Outlook people to convert multiple MSG files to PDF together with all the emails. There are several forums that are loaded with such types of concerns as “how can I change MSG to PDF format”. A user questioned:
All of the potential causes and remedies to convert MSG to PDF with all of the attachments will be discussed in detail in the blog post below. Kindly read the posts post below to find answers to all of the questions from users that have been raised in numerous forums. It’s simple to follow the step-by-step instructions to ensure that all of your emails are saved as a backup on your pc.
Advantages of Converting MSG to PDF
There are multiple reasons to convert multiple MSG files to PDF, including all attachments, to the PDF format, as long as the significance of being able to perform MSG file to PDF file format conversion is kept in mind. Some of them are listed below:
- When compared to MSG files, PDF files are a secure data format to maintain as a backup because they cannot be modified.
- PDF files continue to be sent in the same format as before, but MSG files can now be accessed through your browser or Microsoft Word. It is possible that the format of MSG mail will change, and that some data will be lost.
- The data is still merged into the PDF format, with headers and other details contained within the MSG file as well.
Pro-Solution to Convert Multiple MSG Files to PDF
BitRecover batch MSG file converter is one of the best and most famous converters to convert MSG files to PDF. This software can easily convert multiple MSG files to PDF at one time. Also, this tool can convert MSG files to several types of file formats like PST, PDF, EML, MBOX, HTML, EMLX, and other formats. This tool has multiple sophisticated features which are mentioned below:
If you want to only convert your outlook email (MSG files) to PDF then check another software. Which is specially created for MSG to PDF conversion.
Features of Batch Convert MSG to PDF Converter
- convert multiple MSG files to PDF from Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, and earlier versions.
- MSG, Contacts .msg, Tasks .msg, Calendar .msg, and Notes .msg files are all supported by the .msg converter.
- Provides more than 30 different conversion options for converting Outlook Message files (*.MSG).
- The MSG converter provides the option to save converted messages in the same source folder as the original messages.
- Supports the conversion of MSG files to a variety of popular destinations without the need for any additional software.
How Does This Software Work to Convert MSG Files to PDF with Attachments?
- Download and install the software.
- Now load the MSG files by using the “select files” and “select folder” options.
- Next, all the data will appear on the screen.
- Now select PDF file format by using the “select saving option”.
- And select the destinations to save the converted file.
- And click on the convert icon to start the procedure.
Free Methods to Convert Outlook .msg Files PDF
There are numerous ways to convert multiple MSG files to PDF-free. This can be done manually or professionally. In the following section of the article, we will discuss all viable options for the user’s queries.
Print Outlook MSG file as PDF file Format for Free
This approach allows users to convert Outlook MSG to PDF. In Microsoft Outlook, certain procedures must be followed sequentially.
- To access the Print Dialog screen, choose your Outlook MSG file and press Ctrl + P on your keyboard.
- After that, select Adobe PDF as your printer by clicking here >> Print this page >> Options for Printing >> Print the files that have been attached >> To get all of the attachments in various PDF formats, print the page.
- Then select Adobe PDF as the printer and click Print. Select Print Options from the Print drop-down menu, followed by Print Attachments.
- Finally, click on Print to have all of the attachments saved as separate PDFs.
By Using Outlook Add-ins
Microsoft Outlook has a number of add-ins that can be used. It enables users to batch convert MSG to PDF with attachments without losing any information in the process. The steps are as follows:
- On the Adobe PDF tab of Microsoft Outlook, select Configuration Automatic Archival Settings from the drop-down menu.
- Now, choose the MSG email folder from the drop-down menu to convert multiple MSG files to PDF format free.
- The third step is to select Run Archival Now from the drop-down menu.
- Finally, select Settings >> Include All Attachments from the drop-down menu to transfer the MSG file to PDF format along with any associated attachments.
Manual Method Restrictions
The manual procedure mentioned is certainly simple to try. However, it has some shortcomings that allow the user to switch to the manual way. Here are some limits for batch MSG to PDF free conversion:
- MSG emails can only be changed to PDF format in a restricted number of instances. It may fail if you have a large amount of mail.
- Due to the lengthy and time-consuming nature of this operation, batch exporting MSG to PDF for free can take a considerable amount of time.
- In the case of MSG emails that have been saved in PDF format, then there is no way to see their current status.
- Due to the possibility of email format changes and some data being lost during the conversion, data security is not guaranteed.
Throughout this blog post, we’ve included both the manual and professional approaches that can be utilized to convert multiple MSG files to PDF. An automated solution makes the conversion process simple and straightforward. While free solutions have their advantages, they also have some disadvantages that make them less popular among Outlook users. As a result, it is up to the users to select the best appropriate solution for their requirements.
Related Article: Woocommerce Quick View Plugin Make your products more visible