Summary: If you’re searching for a means to export multiple Windows Live Mail mailboxes to Yahoo Mail at once, you’ve come to the correct spot. This article gives the best solution to your issue. Follow the below instructions to import Windows Live Mail to Yahoo Mail.
Yahoo is a wonderful substitute for WLM for a variety of reasons. So let’s take a look at some of the main benefits that might bolster your decision to integrate Windows Live Mail accounts using Yahoo.
Why Choose Yahoo to keep Windows Live Mail Data?
- A Yahoo account provides you with a massive 1 terabyte of room to store your data, a capacity that will not be reached any time soon. That way, you won’t have to worry about where to put all your WLM files.
- When compared to storing information on a hard disc, your Yahoo account is a more secure option. This is because everything is saved on a remote server, thus restoring a file that you deleted by accident is an option. Conversely, if your disc failed, you would lose all of your data forever.
- Having a Yahoo account expands the ways in which you may access your data. Well, cloud accounts like Yahoo can be accessed from any device, which is not feasible in desktop-based clients like WLM. You are not restricted to a single device for data access, giving you greater freedom of movement.
These are only a few of the numerous persuasive factors to utilise a Yahoo account. To obtain these benefits and enjoy this experience, you must import Windows Live Mail to Yahoo.
How to Import Windows Live Mail to Yahoo Mail Account?
Windows Live Mail Converter is the tool that was made specifically to import Windows Live Mail emails to Yahoo as simple as possible. This programme’s ability to import your data in bulk makes it highly effective for your task. Regardless of how many files or folders you have, this programme is created so that you just need a few minutes to complete the transfer, regardless of how much data you have.
Therefore, let us explain how to move massive volumes of data. For this reason, we provide a step-by-step instruction on how to easily move Windows Live Mail to Yahoo. Please read each instruction and discover how the tool operates.
Step-by-step Guide to Export Windows Live Mail Mailbox to Yahoo
- Download Windows Live Mail to Yahoo Migrator from the link provided below. Install it in accordance with the conditions.
- Launch the programme to import Windows Live Mail to Yahoo!
- Now select the Open tab, followed by either Select Configured Account or Folder.
- Here, we choose the Select Folder option.
- Navigate to the WLM files you wish to transfer to Yahoo and upload them using the programme.
- You can now observe that the selected data has been imported into the left-hand field.
- In this phase, you can preview your data prior to its migration.
- You may also examine it in further depth, for as by examining the hex and raw views.
- After evaluating the data, select IMAP from the Export tab’s drop-down menu.
- Choose the files you wish to move.
- Enable the visible option for a superior output.
- Enter the Yahoo email address and password, as well as its IMAP server and port.
- Lastly, click the Save button.
We recommend that you review some of the programme’s features. These will assist you in gaining a greater understanding of the programme, allowing you to determine its value to you and your migration.
Learn More about the Suggested Programme
- It offers a straightforward user interface, so even first-time users will not encounter any difficulties.
- This programme recognises automatically the account configured in Windows Live Mail.
- Also permits migration of specified folders and deselection of all superfluous WLM folders.
- You may also manually choose and upload WLM files and directories.
- This programme import Windows Live Mail to Yahoo in bulk without a sluggish or error-prone procedure.
- It facilitates the transfer of all connected Live Mail account properties.
- With the tool you may also export Windows Live Mail to Exchange and other saving options.
- Provides a glimpse of all emails, contacts, and attached files in your WLM account.
- As it gives hex, raw-views of WLM emails, it’s also useful for forensic investigators.
- Before moving your WLM emails to Yahoo, it allows you to attach the email header.
Import Windows Live Mail to Yahoo in an astonishingly simple manner. WLM to Yahoo Migrator enabled you to do so. It is a remarkable instrument with several remarkable benefits for you. There are a variety of functionalities that you may utilise for various objectives and to strengthen your data transfer service. Therefore, if this product meets all of your requirements, you should give it a shot.