The benefits that users get from using QuickBooks are significant; however, the very fact that using QuickBooks isn’t from errors and bugs can’t be ignored. In recent days, many users have reported QuickBooks error PS101 while trying to download the recent payroll tax tables in their QuickBooks applications. a slip message might pop on the pc screen stating, “The payroll update didn’t complete successfully. Please try again.” Through this post, we are going to dictate to you the explanations thanks to which Payroll error PS101 gets triggered, alongside the troubleshooting solutions.
For instant troubleshooting help to induce over QuickBooks error PS101, be happy to talk to our QuickBooks experts at +1 (855)-948-3646.
What are the explanations causing the Payroll error code PS101?
Generally, Payroll error code PS101 gets triggered when the program files of QuickBooks Desktop are damaged or corrupted. Although, there are often numerous other reasons behind it, such as:
1. The faulty Windows Firewall security settings are preventing QuickBooks Desktop from accessing the web.
Read this blog to fix: QuickBooks Error 30159
Use the following troubleshooting solutions to fix QuickBooks Payroll Error PS101?
Solution 1: Repair the QuickBooks program files using quicky my Program
1. Exit QuickBooks Desktop.
2. Get the QuickBooks Tool Hub of this version (126.96.36.199).
3. Double-click the downloaded file (QuickBooksToolHub.exe) and follow the on-screen instructions.
4. Accept the terms and conditions to complete installing QuickBooks Tool Hub.
5. Right-click the icon of QuickBooks Tool Hub and choose the Open option.
6. Click on the Program Problems tab.
7. Select the fast Fix my Program option and let the tool function.
8. Open QuickBooks Desktop and check out to update your payroll service to the recent tax tables.
Go through this article to fix: QuickBooks Error 15106
Solution 2: Alter the Windows Firewall security settings for QuickBooks
1. Expand the Windows Start menu.
2. Type “Windows Firewall” into the search and choose Windows Firewall.
3. Select the Advanced Settings option.
4. Right-click Inbound Rules then select the New Rule option.
5. Select the Port option and so click on the following button.
6. make sure that the TCP option is marked.
7. within the Specific local ports column, type the precise ports required for the version of your QuickBooks.
8. Click on the subsequent button.
9. Click on the Allow the Connection option and so the following option.
10. Select all the profiles. Click on the following button.
11. Create a brand new rule and provides it a title like “QBPorts(version year).”
12. Click on the Finish button.
Follow the aforementioned instructions within the same thanks to create outbound rules this point.
If QuickBooks Error PS101 occurs even after following the troubleshooting solutions mentioned above within the post, then there’s an excellent possibility that your QuickBooks Desktop installation files are completely damaged. Therefore, our advice for you is to reinstall your QuickBooks Desktop application within the Selective Startup mode of the pc. to induce additional troubleshooting assistance resolving Payroll error PS101, don’t hesitate to talk to our QuickBooks professionals at +1 (855)-948-3646. Our Payroll support team is pretty skilled at error solving and can make the troubleshooting procedure a matter of seconds for you.