When you consider the size of the Webroot client, it just uses a few MBs of memory while providing a great number of features and protection. Webroot derives its entire strength from a cloud database and provides extremely effective protection against internet dangers. When you buy a Webroot license, you’ll also need to create an online account. This account will be linked to your subscription, and you will be able to use it as a central platform to monitor and make adjustments to your subscription remotely. A Webroot login is required to have access to the Webroot web portal. So, let’s have a look at the actions that are required.
Sign up for a Webroot Login account.
Before you can do the Webroot login, you must first create a Webroot account. You can conveniently manage all of your Webroot subscriptions with an online Webroot account. You may manage your subscription, download Webroot products, alter or update payment information, and renew your Webroot license from your Webroot account.
It’s worth noting that you’ll have to provide the license code as part of the account registration process. You’ll find it in the Webroot purchase confirmation email. Follow these instructions to create an account:
- Go to Webroot’s home page. To do so, type Webroot.com into the address bar and hit enter.
- From the homepage, take your attention to the upper right corner of the screen and expand the menu option.
- Select My Account from the break menu, then click Create an Account.
- You’ll be taken to a screen where you can create an account. You’ll be asked to provide your subscription activation code.
- After that, you must fill in the relevant information. A valid email address and a password are required.
- When creating a password, be sure it’s both strong and easy to remember.
- After that, create a security code and a security question. Every time you log in, you’ll be asked for two digits of the security code.
- Security questions are used to prevent illegal access and to regain your account if it is blocked or you forget your login credentials.
- Review all of the provided information to ensure that it is right, then click the register now option.
- An email will be sent to the specified email address with a verification link.
- Open the email and validate your email address by clicking the verification link.
Login to Webroot in its entirety
- You can now complete the Webroot login process after you’ve created an account.
- Follow the link to www.Webroot.com to access your account login page.
- Open the menu and choose “My Account” from the break menu.
- The login screen will appear. Key in the login details in the respective field.
- After you’ve double-checked that you’ve entered the correct information, click the login button.
- It will take some time for the system to verify your information.
Use the Webroot program to log in.
Webroot will prompt you to either establish an account or log in during the installation process. You have the option of logging in.
Fill in your email address and password on the login screen, and then click the sign-in button. The application will check your login information, compare it to the information stored on the server, and if the two match, you will be able to access your account.
Change the change password recovery for your Webroot login account. -Webroot.com/safe
- As seen previously, go to your account settings.
- To one side of the Password field, select the Change option.
- After that, enter your current password in the Current Password box.
- Enter your refresh password in the New Password box.
- Enter similar characters in the Repeat New Password form as you did in the New Password field.
- When you’re finished, click the Change Password button.